Your Investment in your smile
A fantastic smile and a healthy bite relationship is worth investing in and more importantly, you and your child are worth investing in. Do yourself a favor and ensure that you answer these important questions prior to making this important decision:
- Is your orthodontist a specialist who has undertaken training in an accredited residency program and who maintains continuing education to remain current?
- Is your orthodontic practice a doctor-owned, local practice rather than a national or corporate organization run by investors and business people?
- Does your practice have conveniently located offices with adequate after school and after work hours for your family?
- Can you find word-of-mouth referrals or online reviews to give you the confidence that the orthodontic practice you choose will deliver your BEST smile?
- When you call or visit the office, is the customer service on point? Do you see evidence of attention to detail?
We have 0% financing plans that we offer to our patients and their families to help make orthodontic treatment affordable and accessible. We also offer a courtesy to military personnel and their families as well as families with multiple people in treatment.
At LOA Orthodontics, we have a full-service insurance department to assist your needs. We participate with many insurance providers and submit to all insurance plans, with the exception of Medicaid. We also submit to secondary insurance plans for families where both parents carry orthodontic insurance. Our insurance department will ensure that your orthodontic benefits are applied prior to starting treatment with LOA, and we will assist you every step of the way in filing your claim.We ask that you bring your insurance information to the initial exam so that we can work with you to maximize your insurance benefits.Insurance carriers and their subscribers (employers) have contracts which provide a benefit. Each insured individual has a lifetime maximum benefit for orthodontic services. Payments are made over the course of treatment, so long as coverage is in effect. In order to handle your insurance claims, we ask that you provide the name, address, and telephone number of your insurance carrier along with the policy holder’s name, date of birth, social security number. Although the entire orthodontic fee is your financial responsibility, we will gladly submit your insurance as a courtesy to you.We are a participating provider with Delta Dental, United Concordia, MetLife, Blue cross Dental and UPMC insurance plans.