Chairside Orthodontic Technician - Full Time
Chairside Orthodontic Technicians work directly with Doctors and the clinical team to execute clinical care, including patient education, documentation, radiography, and infection control.
• Full Time Positions Available
• Hours are primarily afternoon & evening Mon-Fri during the school year, with some morning & Saturday shifts. During the summer months, shifts are primarily all day Mon-Thurs.
• Candidate must be flexible and able to fulfill any possible hours or shifts associated with the available position.
• We are currently seeking to hire trained Orthodontic Technicians or Dental Assistants, however, for the right candidate who is seeking a long-term career in orthodontics, experience working in dentistry or healthcare, or completion of a Dental Assisting program is not a requirement for the right candidate -- work ethic, ability to problem solve, as well as having the willingness and motivation to take initiative to learn to skills quickly, take ownership of all responsibilities, and help innovate and evolve the position for the future, are of the highest value to our organization!
• Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus!
Click below for additional details, qualifications & benefits for our Chairside Orthodontic Technician position!