Patient Communication Specialist - Full Time
Patient Communication Specialists utilize phone, text & e-mail to directly communicate with patients and dental professionals with the highest customer-care standards possible. This position is primarily executed from an off-site "Communication Hub" where you will remotely interact with patients and dental professionals, though some shifts may also involve in-person interactions during clinical hours.
• Full Time Positions Available
• Hours can vary across morning, afternoon & evening shifts Mon-Fri, with some Saturday shifts. Candidate must be flexible and able to fulfill any possible hours or shifts associated with the available position.
• This position is best suited for a flexible, high-functioning multitasker who can maintain a happy, positive demeanor while always striving to provide exceptional customer service & problem solve. The ability to work independently while still having a teamwork mentality is an absolute must!
• Experience working in dentistry or healthcare is not a requirement for the right candidate -- work ethic, ability to problem solve, as well as having the willingness and motivation to take initiative to learn to skills quickly, take ownership of all responsibilities, and help innovate and evolve the position for the future, are of the highest value to our organization!
• Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus!
Click below for additional details, qualifications & benefits for our Patient Communication Specialist position!